The future of music artwork is gamified
Last week we hosted a panel at SXSW. Sorry for the quality, it is quite distorted. Putting recording quality aside, this is a great discussion on the future of music albums and the role of technology in cover art, merchandise and live visuals.
submit your visualizer until march 4th
- What's next for music albums?
- How do we expand on album art using technology?
- Rethinking merchandise items and music artifacts.
- Should musicians also become visual artists?
- Creating multi-format albums.
- The evolution of live visuals as an art form.
- Using gamification in song and album release strategies.
- The novelty and value in original promotion materials in the digital age.